Saturday, June 29, 2013

Patriotic Mantel.....{and a sneak peek at my Outdoor Fantel}

My poor Mantel has been neglected.
I have done things I just haven't photographed it.
My Mom keeps asking why ??? .... {lol}

So I pulled some things I had on hand
And had myself a Red, White, and Turquoise collection.


I have been addicted to making paper lollies too.


I added some to my Coffee Filter Wreath
{I glued toothpicks to the backside of the lollies so they can be removed}


It's a fun, happy, and my ode to July 4th kind of Mantel.

Red Tin Mirror - Christmas Tree Shop (years ago)
Turquoise Metal Bike - Michael's
Round Scalloped Frame - Michael's
Assorted Scrapbook Papers - Hobby Lobby
Large Frame - Thrift Shop

I also have been working on the outside.
And I created my Outdoor version of a Mantel.


My Outdoor Fantel
{Paper + Hot Glue + Florida Humidity = Craft Fail}
Most of this stuff got moved inside
And now I need to re-think my outside decor.

Hanging Out with My Friends.....







1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous mantel! I love the wreath, birdhouse, and bicycle! Looks really great!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...